Service, Delivery & Returns
Service & Delivery
- We deliver to Canada, France, The United Kingdom and the USA and
throughout New Zealand.
- For deliveries in New Zealand we use NZ Couriers overnight delivery
service which normally takes one to two working days. All our items are
professionally packed for safe delivery.
- We will email you an order reference number when your product leaves and
you will be able to track it from our door to yours. See
- We will require a signature from the receiver so we recommend using
either your home address or your work address to ensure a quick
- The cost of delivery is:
- single animal, cost of courier is $6.10, extra $3.25 for rural delivery
- two animals, cost of courier is $6.10, extra $3.25 for rural delivery
- 1 set of 3, cost of courier is $7.60, extra $3.25 for rural delivery
- 2 sets of 3, cost of courier is $11.00, extra $3.25 for rural delivery
- 3 sets of 3, cost of courier is $16.00, extra $3.25 for rural delivery
- For overseas customers products will be delivered by New Zealand Post
airmail. Delivery is usually done within seven days, we will email you
once your product has been despatched.
If for any reason you wish to return the goods then you have three months from the date you received
the goods to return them to us for a replacement or a refund in full. All we ask is that goods be returned
in original packaging.
Please send to:
Please enclose the original packing slip and a short note on why you are returning the item,
stating whether you want a replacement or full refund. We will refund the freight costs of returning the item.
If you have any queries regarding return please email us at
Specialty Gift Items.
Your plants will love them.